Alright, so I have a blog now. I have to be honest, I don't even really like the sound of the word "blog" so I have resisted making one until now. But I have one now and it is what it is.
My wife was nice enough to set it up for me. She did it because she loves me. Also, I think that she wanted there to be a place for me to go to get my thoughts out. You see, I get bothered a lot by things. Now I'm not talking about the kind of bothered where you get all mad and go outside and kick the trash can. (You can do that you know? It's made of plastic and can really take a beating. I hit our can for fun one night and I was surprised.) Anyway, the kind of bothered I am talking about it the kind where you see or hear something that just kind of sticks in your brain for some reason or another. So when this happens to me, I always tell Ange about it and then ask the question "what's that about?"
I would say that most of the time the things that bother me are just innocent funny things. But sometimes the things that bother me are more serious. Either way I am just the kind of guy that walks around watching people and noticing things that many just don't even notice. And that means that at least once a day, I think to myself "what's that about?"
So there you go. Now I have a blog. And if there is something that makes you ask that question, let me know, I would love to hear about it.
Until then, big ups to my peeps in lockdown.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment