I am changing, for the time, the nature of my blog. I have no idea if anyone reads this anyway, but I still have some stuff that I have to get out. I love politics, always have. I enjoy debating it with people, as long as we both can act like adults. I cannot stand when people yell about something...even if I agree with them.
Before this past presidential election, when the Democrat party nomination was still up for either Hillary Clinton or Barak Obama to recieve, I remember saying something to Angela that was hard for me to believe I was saying. I said to her "you know, I would rather Hillary get the nominaiton and possibly become our next president that Obama. I don't like her, but I don't trust him." She agreed, and I sort of left it at that. But with each passing day it seems, I am reassured of that sentiment. I believe that this administration is very dangerous for this country and for you and me. Now, yes, I am a conservative. Note that, I said conservative and not Republican. On the whole, the Republican party, I believe, holds to the true values of conservatism more than the Democrat party. Yes, I have worked for 2 conservative members of the House of Representatives (Rep. Patrick McHenry and Rep. Virginia Foxx) and also for a conservative member of the Senate (Senator Richard Burr). But, and this is assuming that someone out there in space is reading this blog, I am asking that you read this blog over the next few days, or weeks, or months with an open mind. Please do not dismiss this by saying, "well he is just some conservative, and of course he does not like the president." I am not intending to bash the Democrat party. I am not intending to name call our President. He is a man, and God loves him the same as He does me. I simply believe that as the leader of this country, President Obama and his administration adhere to some dangerous policies. So, I will be back soon with the next installment.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment