So I sat down to write a blog about bands/artists that people most likely have not heard of but I think they should listen to. After all, there is a lot of good music out there if you just search for it a little harder. So one of the artists that I wanted to mention was Andy Gullahorn. He is a Christian songwriter that really is one of the best songwriters that I know of in general. He is crazy funny and witty, but let me tell you, he can cut right to the point when he needs to. So I started re-listening to his stuff and I was struck by one of his songs. It is called That Guy. I am not going to go into great detail about the song because you really need to listen for yourself. Even if you have heard the song many times before, check it out again. And yes, the rest of his stuff is this good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Khw3GOQ824
(Note: video is not from Andy but rather something someone made independently.)
Peace out.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment